Navien Water Heaters
The Right Choice for Your Home | The Best Choice For Homeowners
The most advanced condensing tankless water heaters in the industry with exclusive ComfortFlow® technology for continuous hot water.
Exclusive ComfortFlow® internal recirculation pump and buffer tank.
Earn up to 3 LEED points with recirculation.
Lower the HERS home index score.
Wi-Fi enabled with NaviLink® add-on.
Optional HotButton™ on demand control kit.
2013 AHR Innovation Award Winner.
Our standard ultra condensing tankless technology with the industry’s top rated unit for energy efficiency
More output for the money.
Lower installation costs.
Lower operating costs for the homeowner.
Earn LEED points.
Lower HERS score.
2015 AHR Innovation Award Winner.
Innovations make Navien condensing tankless water heaters the best choice for homeowners!
Navien NPE series condensing tankless water heaters deliver an endless supply of hot water for any size home. Besides providing hot water where and when it’s needed, Navien NPE series condensing tankless water heaters offer homeowners the following benefits:
* Much more energy efficient than old fashioned tank systems
* The highest energy efficiency in the industry — up to 0.97 UEF / 0.99 EF
* Energy Star certified
* Backed by the industry’s strongest warranty — 15 years on heat exchangers
* Takes about 80% less space than old fashioned tank heaters
* Longer lasting than tank heaters
* Easy to use control panel
* Elegant, clean appearance
* Improves resale value
* Ideal for replacements or new construction
Rental & Financing Available!
You’d have to save over $60/month for 10 years to buy a new HVAC system and a service and maintenance plan could cost you $30/month or more!***
Get your new, efficient HVAC system now and start saving money on your energy costs for a low monthly payment that includes worry free coverage.
* OAC. Terms and Conditions Applied. Monthly billing of maintenance by Vista Credit at the customer’s option. Customer will be contacted annually to book a maintenance call. Maintenance agreement can be cancelled with 30 days’ notice. ** Warranty coverage requires that equipment is maintained as specified by the manufacture, typical repair costs quoted. *** Based on $7,500 HVAC system
Contact us for a FREE, quick & no obligation consultation!